Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Welcome

       Ya, fall is just around the corner! That means Halloween and Thanksgiving will soon be here. I love Halloween, it is one of my favorite holidays. I am planning on making some fun house decorations and wreaths so stay tuned for pictures and tutorials.

Quote of the Month   

" If when you die you get a choice between pie heaven and regular heaven, choose pie heaven. It might be a trick but if not mmmboy "  - Jack Handey




3 comments:

  1. Your recipes look good. I'll have to try them. You can check out my blog too by clicking on my name. Your mom says hi too and will learn to send a comment! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi, I love your sight, I enjoyed the art, pictures and life story, and recipes too. Thanks for sharing them with us. :-).

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your painting of the cherry blossoms! How pretty!

    ReplyDelete